License, noun, derived from latin: licere
A formal permission to do something, authorization by law to do some specified thing or activity.
The verb license or grant license means to give permission.
The noun license is the document demonstrating that permission.
The professional production knows serveral license synonyms:
- Certificate shows specific frequencies to be used
- License fee
- Granted for specific time
- Granted for specific place or both, time and place
- Small or no license fee
- User is able to choose from many frequencies published by administration
- Specified frequencies for User Groups might differ between different applications